You Are (day one)

YOU ARE (because God, You SO Are)

Day One:

I am jumping into the worldwide effort going on right now of 40 days of prayer for our cities and for the next 34 days will record some of my communication with God.

I don't really keep a prayer journal for myself, but I hope in doing this I will be spurred on to chase God and so will you. Along the way I'll be quoting the vision from Pete Greig's book Red Moon Rising, in red. The vision is a culmination of conversation, thoughts, and prayers from Pete Greig as he tried to explain the dreams and visions that were causing so many to pray like never before. What the 24-7 prayer movement is about. It has turned into a sizable declaration of spiritual intent.

The vision? The vision is JESUS-obsessively, dangerously, undeniably Jesus. The vision is an army of young people. You see bones? I see an army. taken from the vision, from the book Red Moon Rising

Jesus, thank you for all you've done in our son Ben's life. For all of you who prayed for him when he couldn't spell or read his way out of a paper bag last year, here he is reading part of a report he wrote on George Washington. It's the little ones God loves to use to show Himself BIG. Benjamin Tate Smith. Dearly loved, cheerful, child warrior of the King.