our child in chad africa

With all the fighting going on in Chad that is causing many lives to be lost, and families leaving in mass exodus, we selfishly ask that you pray for our child Ngarikle who lives in southern Chad with his family. He is 11 years old.

I got a letter from Ngarikle a few days ago. He writes:

I got your letter and the picture safe. I understood it's content. Isaiah 42: 8 states clearly that God is only the Lord and Glory only comes to Him. Thank you so much for this chapter I never forget. My parents and I are in a good health. Merry Christmas to your family. May health, success, peace be your share for 2008. Best wishes to your family. Your son, Ngarikle.

I, the LORD, have You in righteousness,
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a
covenant to the people,
As a light to the Gentiles,

I am the LORD, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images.
Isaiah 42: 6, 8 (nkjv)