day eleven

You Are

His mercies are new every morning. I pray this word for everyone God has placed in my life in Austin to intercede for; eastside, westside, southside, northside - Jesus loves you all with an enduring love that does not give up!

"February 21, 2008. Beautiful to me. When I created and fashioned you it was My pleasure to place within you and upon you all the majesty and beauty possible. Some people see themselves as ugly. Others see themselves as inferior. Only a few see themselves rightly, the way I see them. I say unto you this day take a look in the mirror of My word and see the truth of what I have gloriously done in you. I am so proud of you. You bring unspeakable joy to Me. I love you more than your mind can comprehend. Receive yourself now the way I receive you. Beautiful to me. Isaiah 61:2-3 "To all who mourn in Israel, he will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the LORD has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory." Ras Robinson.