top 10 reasons i love to live in kyle


(pronounced Ki-ahlll)

today my friend michele jacoby sent me a package from michigan. tomorrow i shall document it's contents for you. it's going to take some time photographing and situating the items, kind of like a crime scene.

in the mean time, here's a top ten list for you:

Top 10 reasons I luv to live in Kyle, Texas

1. My clothes don't have to match.
2. The My HEB Plus is like it's own village.
3. The Sac-N-Pac cappuccinos are hot! As in fashion!
4. Glama Jama! I've never been inside this shop, but I hear it's a bedazzling spectacle of rhinestoned clothes.
5. The combination donut/chinese food place in downtown Kyle. I hope the Shipley's coming in doesn't shut them down. They are a grease fire bonanza!
6. The YMCA..."young man, there's no need to feel down,...i said young man, pick yourself off the ground..."
7. The fishing pond in Plum Creek. I have yet to see a fish in almost 2 years. But I did see a fin that belonged to I'm sure a 200 pound catfish or a misplaced shark. Never let your puppy go into the pond.
8. My red pick-up truck! Seriously, not really.
9. We are the 5th fastest growing city in Texas. Right behind Brenham and Rockport. Not really but maybe. (The first part is mostly true).
10. The nightskies over Plum Creek have been documented now by several housewives as being the best, and I'm sure National Geographic will be calling any day.