word

This encouraged me today, from Ras Robinson.

Lord, Thine is the power and the glory, forever and ever! Amen!

"Rejoice, rejoice with all your soul, body and spirit. Let your spirit whole being join the Heavenly chorus with myriads and myriads of angels who listen intently to My voice and carry out My will. Consider your blessings, your favor and the incredible mercy I have poured upon you. Who could deserve the goodness of your God? What could quieten your voice from singing the new song? Run now and shout from the rooftops the gospel of peace to the nations. Let nothing muffle or stifle your mission. Be ever alert to that devil who whispers evil in your ear disguised as sweet honey. Cup your ears to My lips only and do all that is within your heart."

1 Samuel 14:6-7 “And his armourbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart: turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart.”