let your heart live forever!

The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the
LORD.
Let your heart live forever!

I just want everyone to know who reads my little blog, who stumbles across it, that I pray every word I write glorifies Him. I pray every real story, every frustration overcome, every blessing I record brings Him glory.

That you will know even when I voice anger, frustration in the things we experience in the world, Steve and I are content in the Lord. We have SO much to be thankful for. The unfailing love of Jesus. A healthy strong marriage. A strong faith. Two beautiful amazing boys. A beautiful home in a beautiful area of Texas. We have friends, family that love us unconditionally, who pray for us. Your prayers are treasure to me. We have seen some of the fruit of our labors in ministry. Not everyone gets to see that.

We also know the Lord could take away any of it. Our contentment must be in Him. His peace washes over us. He wants to display His amazing love through us, to a world who doesn't know him. I want Him too. I want Him to discipline me if my words and actions don't glorify Him. I won't stop praising the Lord. I thank Him for every moment of my life. My heart is going to live forever and it's only because of Jesus!

I want to encourage those of you who are hurting, discouraged, bitter, hopeless, rejected. The Lord is here. He is here to heal you, to take away the lies. I am praying for Him to do that in your lives. Let Him be the center of your life. Jesus is capturing the thoughts that are not from Him that bombard you every day, and is putting them at the foot of His cross. Leave them there.

All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the LORD,
And all the famiies of the nations
Shall worship before You.
For the kingdom is the LORD's,
And He rules over the nations.

A posterity shall serve Him.
It will be recounted of the Lord to the
next generation.
They will come and declare His
righteousness to a people who will
be born,
That He has done this.
Psalm 22 vs. 27,28,30,31