fear of man + blog = dead fog

I was just reading my friend Chuck's blog, and I have to agree with him that blogs can be somewhat mindnumbing to writers. Just the word blog...sounds too much like fog.

My blog has gotten pretty silly. I've needed to have a place to be silly. My writing used to be more of the revelations God gives me and blows me away with, but now I tend to keep that more to myself.

Why is that?

Well, I had another revelation this weekend. It's called fear of man. I think I'm done with it. When you start writing for what you think everyone else needs to hear or what they want to hear, or what they would like you to say, it's pretty word killing. Pretty Holy Spirit killing. There is no one to blame but yourself if you fear man, or need man's acceptance.

I'm really done with that.

Tomorrow I will write about some things I learned about demons last weekend.