the sacrifice of obedience

Liked this word from Ras Robinson today:

You are doing well to lay down your life for Me and to live out My will in your life. It was not easy for Jesus, what makes you think it will be easy for you? It is obedience to My will that I seek. Great is the reward for the servant who listens intently to his master and then does exactly the master's will. Now you are beginning to see these wonders of My blessings. But I say unto you, this is only the beginning of your inheritance. Yes, the only sacrifice I desire from you is the sacrifice of obedience. Let it become your sustenance. My food.

"But He said to them, "I have food to eat that you do not know
about." So the disciples were saying to one another, "No one brought Him
anything to eat, did he?" Jesus said* to them, "My food is to do the will of
Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work." John 4:32-34