break it wide open Jesus

I picked up a Jesus happy pill today, David Crowder Band's new Remedy. I defy you to drive down the highway of holiness that is Interstate-35 without raising your hands to "Rain Down." Come on, you know you drive with your knees all the time. Yeah, I'm talking to you, mom.

What I'm about to say is of course my opinion, but I think the ways of songwriting must be vast. I think Leeland weeps and fasts, and songs drop into his lap from Jesus. Chris Tomlin just may be transported into the heavenlies and simply writes down what the angels are singing. You know the songs we worship to here are only the titles of the neverending ones in heaven...

And I think David Crowder, well, he gets on a spaceship with God the Father. Wolfgang Amadeus may or may not be aboard. I don't know. I know Ted Nugent is for this ride. I'm just saying...

And I'm praying that after you worship with your copy of Remedy, the actual cd you bought - not the download, that you live like Jesus and give your copy away. There is a clerk at Big Lots waiting for it. Or a club owner. Or a weary pastor.

Mom, I have your copy waiting. Please use some volume control - we don't want a repeat of what happened with A Collision.