greater things are yet to come!

I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4

Some of you know I'm a shameless promoter of worship leaders, particularly and especially the ones who are shamelessly promoting and lifting high the name of Jesus! The Austin Stone has a new worship leader, Aaron Ivey, who is joining us come August and will serve alongside our worship pastor Andy Melvin. These guys led worship once again yesterday at our church and it was a fresh wind of His Spirit! I love their hearts for Jesus and am grateful for the strong calling on their lives to serve Him and to serve the body. I find myself challenged and inspired by Aaron and his wife's commitment to the orphans in Haiti. Check out his blog for more of the story at http://aaronivey.wordpress.com/