He knows the way I take

"He knows the way I take." Job 23:10

One of the English definitions of hope is that we have a positive thought that we might obtain. Hope from God is different. It's a positive outlook with a definite end.  We don't know the timeframe or always how or why.  But it does have a definite end.

I was pondering this, this morning.  Where I am now, I need to have the kind of faith, the kind of hope I have had for others in the past.  I need it for myself .  I'm getting there.

"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."  Romans 5:5

Whatever trials we are going through, we know that they create perseverance, which produces, character, and character, hope.  Romans 5:3-4  Hope that doesn't disappoint.

I can't always see God, or feel His presence.  None of us can all the time.  I love how Job puts it:
"Look, I go forward, but He is not
there,
And backward, but I cannot perceive
Him;
When He works on the left hand, I
cannot behold Him.
When He turns to the right hand, I
cannot see Him.
But He knows the way I take;
When He has tested me I shall come
forth as gold."
Job 23:8-10

There is comfort in that.