November's Monthly Fancy

I occasionally read Big Mama's blog...I am overwhelmed with the amount of information she is able to produce on her blog.  Not that I would ever compare blog content.  I enjoy her Fashion Friday every week with ten new fashion items.

In that spirit, I bring to you one new excitement per month on this blog.  Yes, beloved 3 followers!  All for you!  I shall call it: Monthly Fancy.  It could be food!  It could be fashion!  It could be anything I fancy!

So here is November's Monthly Fancy:



I found these cookies at Central Market. Who doesn't want to eat a cookie beautifully packaged with a snowy landscape and horse?  The perfect cookies to eat while wearing the UGG Dakotas Steve got me for our anniversary.  I like that they are Maple Leaf cremes, since my favorite candy is maple sugar candy.  It just goes straight into the bloodline.  I also like that the brand name is DARE.  I dare you to eat them.

They also make a citron creme cookie with a picture of a giant parrot on the front. But in the end, I had to go with the horse.  On sale now, 2 bags for $5.00.  Get them while they last.