Christmas gift ideas, part 2

Today I'm compiling Christmas lists for our families, and I thought I'd share a few of the great gift ideas I've come across.  You can figure out who in our family wants what.

http://www.worldvision.org/ Give a goat and 2 chickens.  Give soccer balls! Adopt a child.  Also love http://www.onemillioncan.com/ for great gift giving ideas.

Vibram FiveFingers Last year I mentioned these shoes as a joke.  This year, someone in my family really wants them.  Almost barefoot runners unite!

Vintage Star Trek playset Someone has been carrying around the catalog that this playset can be found in.  Memories of the Sears Christmas catalog come to mind...

Cote d'azur necklace  I love the Sundance catalog.  I thought this necklace was especially sweet.  But I haven't been carrying the catalog around the house, yet.

Snakehead: an Alex Rider Adventure  This series has become popular in our home.  Great writing, great adventure!

Smart Robot Who doesn't want one of these in their home?  I was hoping David Crowder would come out with an action figure of Steve-3-P-O for Christmas, but no luck yet.

Living Fireplace DVD  Some things are just too stunning to pass by in Wal-Mart.  Mesmerizing, really.  Legendary.

Tiny Paper Airplanes desk calendar Because why work when you can do this instead?

Maui Skyball  Some say the toy hamster is all the rage.  They don't know about the skyball.  Just try not to bounce one in Wal-Mart and watch it go 50 feet high!

Petit fours  My whole family is crazy about these.  We have to hide them.

I haven't started shopping yet, I am thinking about more important things, like making Martha Stewart's butterscotch cream pie for the Thanksgiving.

Some of my best times with my boys this upcoming month will be giving away presents with them... Chuy's Christmas Parade is a great place to do that!  And we are doing the Brown Santa 5K as a family, which benefits needy families in Travis County. 

Happy Friday!