where you go, i will go.

Steve and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this past weekend, and stayed at a beautiful inn here in Kyle, the Inn above Onion Creek. It's hard to believe we have been married that long, almost half of my life. I have lived with him longer than any other person and we have shared so much. There are just not enough words. He's amazing. I am so blessed, my children are so blessed and I don't ever want to lose sight of what a miracle it is to be married 20 years. Here's to 20 more! Thought you'd enjoy a few pictures.
Wildflowers from their garden waiting for us in our suite.
We tried very hard to get a flattering picture of us both.
Well, not too hard.
I am a cowgirl from birth, you see.
This is the image I want on my gravestone.
And to borrow a phrase from Shirley Dobson,
I want it to read, "I told you I was sick."
A view of the Texas Hill Country from the inn.
Blonde FunkNation, poolside after breakfast.
Miracle of miracles, a cold wind blew in
from the North
and we had to sit by the fire bundled up in blankets!!!
WOW! (only in my mind).

Steve, laughing. Makes me happy.