here is love

A new season, a new chapter in the open book that is my life, seems to call for a new look for my blog and a new title.

The hymn "Here is Love" has got to be one of my favorite hymns of all time.

"Here is love, vast as the ocean
Lovingkindness as the flood...

Who His love will not remember?
Who can cease to sing His praise?
He can never be forgotten,
Throughout Heav'ns eternal days."

I never want to forget His love for me, how high, how deep, how wide, how long it is. It is vaster than the ocean, it floods my heart. It brings me to my knees, and it lifts me up and puts me in His arms. I won't ever stop singing His praise.

I never know what I'm going to write about next until He shows me. My only prayer is that He keeps showing me and that I can keep writing the words that say "Here is Love."