p.s. on that bedtime story

I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge why I named my plantar's wart after my cousin's husband the tax lawyer, in case there be any misunderstanding. It's mostly because of his tenacity and strength. Lawyers have a way of staying around no matter what, just gripping on to that ledge. And they seem immune to poison injections. At least the ones I know.

In other news, today I suggested a movie idea to Syd and Ben, because here it is the second week of summer break and still no movie has been made. My idea involves Coldplay, Baskin Robbins and a comical reaction to the word ghost

"Has someone gone crazy?" said Syd.

"That's funny. Let me remind you that I went to film school," I said. (Only for a semester, but we don't need to emphasize that.)

"Did they teach you 'funny' at film school?"

"Then you need to think of a better idea and I'll shoot it."

"I have a funny idea...it's called 'Tooth Wars' and the toothbrushes are light sabers and food is the Dark Side," said Ben.

???