mis zapatas

Ben is working on a classification project, so I thought I'd do my own on a few select shoes from my closet.

Someone once asked me if I paid money for these Dansko clogs.  The answer is: Yes.  A lot.


I bought these silk shoes at a shop in the Arboreteum that no longer exists, April Cornell. I wear them with jeans, although they may be indoor slippers.  Once I wore them around the Austin Stone to pray in the gym before the service and someone remarked how loud they were.  
So maybe they were made for clogging.

I got these at a designer resale shop in Austin.  They are couture.  Lovely, no?


These Guess shoe boots are the pride of my closet.  I have had them since 1986.  
I think they came back in style, but I missed it.  But I cannot part with them.


I don't know that I'll wear these penny loafers again, except in a Michael Jackson tribute.


I love these Havianas for their peacock design on the sole.


These are my Lucchese cowboy boots Blonde FunkNation gave to me as an anniversary present.  
I had to have the uppers widened because it seems I have the calves of a Longhorn linebacker.

And so ends this edition of shoes from my closet.  Tune in for shirts next!