and we just went with plum creek...

Wanted to let you guys know our Plum Creek community group has disbanded... despite what it says on the Austin Stone's website. There is still a lot of love going on in Plum Creek, but please don't refer anyone else our way. If you come to the door, you will just be invited to help Syd and Ben with their homework. Or prayed for intensively. Steve and I are currently involved in a 10-month study of Song of Solomon with some other Stone-ites; it's sweet - not like candy - but really good.

For those of you looking for a community group, might I make a few suggestions? I can't tell you if these groups are college only or what, but I really liked their names. For more info, go to the Austin Stone website.

Heroes Group (Yes, the TV show): I'm guessing this is a bunch of 2o something guys. Just a guess.

Newly Married Round Rock: I think it's possible to join this if you are single and live downtown, but you might want to check first.

Jake & Veronica's Funnel of Awesomeness Group: I don't know who these people are, but I'm definitely calling their number. Do you think they serve funnel cakes? Hopeful.

San Marvelous: These people may or may not meet at the San Marcos Outlet Malls.

Clay & Kelly's STOKED Group: If this group does not incorporate some type of surfing into their bible study, I would be sorely disappointed.

Anyway, it's good to see all the community that is being built at the Stone, I know it makes the heart of Jesus glad.

love you,
anne