shiloh

I feel like I could give you weekly updates of what God is doing in our neighborhood, because every week He adds something new to the picture. It's so great to see how He is advancing the Kingdom everywhere and it's really cool to see it happening in our own little Plum Creek in Kyle.

I've added some ministry links; there are so many stunning blogs and websites out there, but I wanted to highlight the ministries I feel called to be a part of. Stephanie's blog tells the unfolding of the neighborhood ministry so well I didn't want you to miss it.

Our monthly women's evening prayer and worship time, Shiloh, starts in a week.
As Stephanie and I brainstormed about this at the one and only Lucky Cup coffee shop, where many parallel universes meet, we could not help but notice the people God was putting in our path. Check out Stephanie's blog for more.

The mini-retreat a few Saturdays past at our community center was so good, as 60 women gathered to take in Beth Moore's Loving Well series. And the local BSF is planning on starting a community bible study.

As for our Austin Stone Plum Creek community group, we are about to adopt a family from Kyle for Christmas and beyond. Very excited about this.

Jesus thank you so much. I don't want to miss anything You are doing in and for my city! Continue to use Kyle as one of the gates, one of the watchtowers for Your Kingdom to come in Austin.