Hi Elon!


 Hi Elon,

Does anyone ever call you Elonzo? Remember Lorenzo Lamas? I don't think that was a real name.

I wanted to check in because I haven't heard how things are faring with Twitter. I am pretty sure you have decided to ditch it  Please re-think how to spend the 40 million (or was it billion?) I still think Ukraine would like a bit more help. Maybe when you perfect the tunnel in Kyle it's time to head that way.

Also, my birthday is coming up and I have been thinking a little bit on what you can get me. Here are a few ideas (or, surprise me!)

A black Tesla - maybe a little one? With yellow leather interior please and matching leather driving gloves. License plate: Annemere

Some clay from Mars if they have any mudpits, that I can sculpt with or use as a facial. Cosmic beauty! Such a great idea.

I got a puppy and he needs a matching toy Tesla, but instead of gloves he would like a ruby collar with a diamond F for Finn. (If you can swing it.)

Also, I am having my bday party at Dirty Martin's - would you please pay off whoever is trying to build something there? Thanks buddy!

Time for my beauty sleep. I got new a Laneige sleeping lip mask, you might like it.  It's really replenishing after all this heat! 

That reminds me, have you thought any more about building a place where we can swim with and feed dolphins? Maybe at the old Highland Mall? That would be healing. We could get SpaceX wetsuits!

See you later alligator,

Anne