anatomy of a desk

This is my organizher.  
Really? You couldn't think of a better name,
 Mead Paper Products, maker of the Trapper Keeper?

Mom Water, 
as my sons call it.  
Complete with lip gloss marks and day old water.

Justin Bieber notepad and Sharpie.
For tracking my financials.  Never say Never!

My "vintage" Mac as the Genius guy called it. 
Nice.  "I'm not old, I'm vintage."

Jonah bible study by Priscilla Shirer.
In a word, awesome.  
Although I was told by a pastor once to only 
use the word awesome to describe God.  
The only other time I use the word awesome: 
when I'm eating french fries with mayonnaise.

e.e. cummings
This came off the bookshelf after I started reading my own angry poems 
(see previous post.)

Let me end this with some of e.e.'s prose:
i
ng
like, like, like bad, like
candy:& you

Greatness, is it not?