mis blousas

Back to the closet, again... for you techno snobs, please excuse my iPhone 3 quality photos.


This is a shirt some friends talked me into buying at Anthropologie.  
I think it looks Native American.  I am not Native American.  Times worn: Two.


This Lucky hoodie says "Come surf with me!" 
Or dress like Mrs. Roper.


This is the oldest sweater I have, from Benetton, circa mid 80's.
I once had a boyfriend I exchanged Benetton sweaters with for Christmas.
This is not that sweater.  I do not know what happened to the other one.
Probably a bonfire.


I recently bought this at Macy's.
I think it has a Dr. Zhivago feel to it.
Hoping for snow and a sled.


And finally, this is a flannel shirt I got to wear to the
 David Crowder Band "Church Music" tour.  
I thought I needed to wear flannel.  
I have worn it many times since.  I like it.