top 10 reasons i love blonde funknation

10.   He lets me call him Blonde FunkNation
9.     He doesn't set the bar too high in dress.  For example, tonight to his birthday party he is wearing a Nike t-shirt, some shorts my brother handed down to him, and if I'm guessing right, a pair of Croc flip-flops.
8.    While everyone else is upstairs building Lego candy machines, he is still downstairs yelling about the World Cup.
7.    He doesn't blink an eye when I tell him I told our guests this is an 80's themed birthday party an hour before the party.
6.   He doesn't mind sharing his birthday with our dog Scout.  (Probably because Scout only got a buttered roll for his birthday dinner.)
5.   He is not afraid of disco balls.
4.   He snores but it's somewhat rhythmic so it sort of is like a lullaby.
3.   He enjoys eating big plates of meat.
2.   He is a morning person, which is good because I'm not.  He doesn't mind being hit under the covers.
1.   I love him because he is unique and truly the only Blonde FunkNation I know.