joyeaux vacances!

i am still working on compiling my book of stories.  i have not tried to solicit it, but have decided to put it out on a database for christian publishers when i'm done.  i still need a title.  any ideas?  it's mostly stories about my family. syd had a suggestion:  the house of freaks.

until i do more writing, i give you:

the beach: a photo essay



we did not build this. but i loved it. i could live here.



us.



dos hermanos blonday.



the cousins.
the sea was angry that day my friends.



five little fisherman, one pound of shrimp bait, 
two hours and one baby striped bass.  syd is oh, happiness!



Dad:  "I think I could swim to that boat.  Would you like to join me?"  


Mom:  "I'm wearing my 70's poncho, so the answer will have to be no."



This would be the picture we are not using for our Christmas card.

joyeaux vacances!
amusez-toi!