so much to gain

For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself? Luke 9:24–25

I live a pretty comfortable life.  I'm often found after work drinking a cappuccino made with Ethiopian espresso from my nespresso machine, curled up on my couch with my hypo-allergenic dog, listening to the rain, reading a book that doesn't challenge me but entertains me, thinking of what funny thing I can put on facebook.  None of those things are bad.  Sometimes I want to believe this is all life is, contained in the comfort of my home.  The life I think I want.  Just peace.  Just rain coming down.  Just a little dog snoring.

Just really boring.  And when I'm bored, there's trouble.  There is restlessness.

I could stifle the restlessness.  Or I could see where it leads. 

Yep, doing that.